Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty, simple to prepare dinner. Serve with noodles or a rice pilaf and a green salad.
Make and share this Paprika Cream Schnitzel recipe from Food.com.
- Mix salt and paprika together.
- Cut veal into serving sized pieces.
- In a large heavy skillet, cook bacon till crisp.
- Remove cooked bacon and set aside.
- Add veal and onions to bacon drippings in skillet.
- Brown veal on both sides and cook onion till soft.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of salt and paprika.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Pour the sour cream and tomato sauce over the meat, cover skillet and return to heat.
- Simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with reserved bacon pieces.