1/4 Photos of Paprika Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
A quick and easy chicken and gravy recipe for those rushed weeknight meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a ziploc baggie, combine flour and seasonings.
- 2Add chicken and shake to coat.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 4Brown chicken in butter, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Add soup and onions to skillet.
- 6Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
- 7Stir in sour cream.
- 8Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.1
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 811.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g