A quick and easy chicken and gravy recipe for those rushed weeknight meals.
Make and share this Paprika Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In a ziploc baggie, combine flour and seasonings.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Brown chicken in butter, about 4 minutes per side.
- Add soup and onions to skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.