Recipe by Chef Dine
Best with a side of mashed potatoes or rice for the extra gravy!
Top Review by Che~Sara`
This is a super good, super EASY ... and super quick YUMMY dinner!!!!!!! I used cream of mushroom and I halved the cayenne for my kids but my husband added some more to his. Served over rice and everyone loved it!! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or 6 bone-in chicken thighs)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Coat the chicken breast halves with the mixture. Heat butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium to medium-high heat until browned on all sides. (about 5 minutes).
- Add cream of chicken soup and green onions. Cover and simmer about 15-minutes (20-25 if using bone-in cuts). Carefully stir in sour cream and warm over low heat until well blended. (you can remove the chicken onto a warmed serving platter while mixing the sour cream with the seasoned soup and onions).
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.