Recipe by **Mandy**
I found this recipe in a local paper, made this for dinner last night, served over white rice and was most impressed. Very quick & easy to make and so tasty!!! The recipe says to use full fillets, which I did, but I think that diced chicken would be better and will use that next time.
Top Review by Peppermint Shannon
This is a fantastic and quick weeknight dinner with an interesting taste - we enjoyed the flavors as the paprika adds something unusual. I served it over rice - it was a great one dish meal! I added an extra clove of garlic and next time will probably add a few more for a little extra kick. I will also omit the chicken stock as I do not think it is necessary. Also, canned tomatoes worked fine for me. Thanks again!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small full chicken breasts (skin on or skin off and diced)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 120 g sliced chorizo sausage
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 400 g cannellini beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and fry about 8 min, skin side down or until crisp, Turn chicken over and cook 5 mins (if using diced chicken just saute till golden) Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic and chorizo to pan and cook 5 mins,.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans stock and wine.
- Return chicken to pan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer 2-3 mins, ( a bit longer if you want the sauce reduced more).
- Season to taste if you like.
- Add lemon juice and parsley and serve.