Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another great One-Dish-Meal! From Campbell's Kitchen.
Make and share this Paprika Chicken & Rice Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- MIX soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover.
- BAKE at 375°F 45 minute or until done. Serves 4.
- *For creamier rice, increase water to 1 1/3 cups.
- Put this casserole together, refrigerate covered until you're ready for dinner. While dinner bakes, toss a green salad, steam broccoli spears and slice French bread. Offer ripe pears for dessert.
love this dish, really easy and great cold weather meal to warm your heart!!!!!!