Another great One-Dish-Meal! From Campbell's Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover.
- 2BAKE at 375°F 45 minute or until done. Serves 4.
- 3*For creamier rice, increase water to 1 1/3 cups.
- 4Put this casserole together, refrigerate covered until you're ready for dinner. While dinner bakes, toss a green salad, steam broccoli spears and slice French bread. Offer ripe pears for dessert.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Chicken & Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g