Norahs Girl's Note:
A simple chicken dish lovely for a midweek supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the chicken portions with lemon pepper.
- 2Heat the oil, and brown the chicken.
- 3Place in a casserole dish.
- 4Sauté the onions and peppers.
- 5Stir in the paprika and chicken stock and pour over the chicken.
- 6Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove the chicken pieces and set aside.
- 8Blend the cornflour with a little water and use to thicken the sauce.
- 9Stir in the yoghurt and replace the chicken.
- 10Return to the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- 11Serve with noodles and garnish with poppy seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Chicken in Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 235.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: