1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An easy and delicious one-pan meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray Teflon pan with Pam.
- 2Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Place in pan over medium heat and brown on both sides.
- 3Peel and cut up onion, carrots, potatoes and celery. Add to chicken in pan.
- 4Dissolve one packet of instant chicken broth in one cup of water. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- 5Place lid on pan and cook on low for half hour.
- 6Cut cabbage in chunks and place on vegetables in pan. Cover and cook one more hour or until vegetables are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 401.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant chicken broth