Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
An easy and delicious one-pan meal.
Make and share this Paprika Chicken and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Spray Teflon pan with Pam.
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Place in pan over medium heat and brown on both sides.
- Peel and cut up onion, carrots, potatoes and celery. Add to chicken in pan.
- Dissolve one packet of instant chicken broth in one cup of water. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Place lid on pan and cook on low for half hour.
- Cut cabbage in chunks and place on vegetables in pan. Cover and cook one more hour or until vegetables are done.