This is a very quick shrimp with a lovely flavored coating. I like this with a potato and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray lg non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Add shrimp and cook and stir on med-hi heat for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- 3Reduce heat to low.
- 4Add butter, paprika, salt and cayenne.
- 5Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 6Add lemon juice, stir to blend thoroughly.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika And Lemon Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 254.2 mg
- Sodium 1414.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g