Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a very quick shrimp with a lovely flavored coating. I like this with a potato and salad.
- 1 lb cleaned shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Spray lg non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add shrimp and cook and stir on med-hi heat for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add butter, paprika, salt and cayenne.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, stir to blend thoroughly.
Very easy and tastey recipe. I did add 2 cloves of garlic as we love garlic and once the shrimp was pink I removed from the pan and made the sauce which I doubled and thickend then added shrimp back in to coat . I served with brown rice(sauce over) and a salad. Good way to make a nice dinner on the run. Sometimes I do add vegies to when I want to change it up a bit. Great for company or one of our families favorite
A fast, yet unexpectedly delicately flavoured recipe. Really glad I tried this recipe.
I also tried this without the pepper and it was great!