1/3 Photos of Pappardelle With Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Thick pasta goes wonderfully with the intense sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced (2 cups)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3-1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke, 1/4rd
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 8 ounces pappardelle pasta, Cooked al dente
- 1Heat oil in a large pan.
- 2Add onions and saute for 5 minutes. Add Garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, artichokes and cayenne.
- 4De glaze pan with wine and reduce by 1/2.
- 5Sprinkle flour over onion mixture and stir to blend well.
- 6Pour in stock and bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- 7Toss pasta into pan mix all ingredients together. Add pasta water if needed.
- 8Plate and top with pine nuts, cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pappardelle With Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs