Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Beat or blend yogurt, then add water and beat or blend again.
- Add mashed papaya with all the seasonings.
- Beat or blend again.
- Pour in individual glasses.
- Garnish with mint and serve cold.
- If you want to make sweet papaya lassi, then omit salt, lime juice and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsps sugar instead and flavour with rose water.
I much prefer sweet lassis as a rule but this was great. The papaya sweetens the whole thing but it is nice to taste the pepper and the mint. Didn't even notice the salt.