I got this recipe from FamilyFun magazine and have used it on numerous craft products. The texture is so smooth, totally non-toxic, and not sticky like other papier mache recipes.
- Combine flour and cold water in bowl.
- Add this mixture to 2 cups boiling water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Let cool.
- Will thicken as it cools.
- Once it thickens and cools it is ready to use.
- Dip newspaper strips in papier mache and take off excess.
- Allow to dry several hours, till stiff.
Great one to know about! And only 93 calories, LOL.
great recipes have a couple of times very calming great way to relax
Perfect!! used it for A mask project my son was doing. Turned out great! tx bunches