Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Paper wrapped chicken was always one of our favorites at the Oriental Inn rest. This one is almost as good. We like it with fried rice and egg drop soup. Cooking time does not include marinating.
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut into 1 ",cubes and flattened
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- aluminum foil, cut in 4 ",squares (enough for all the chicken pieces)
- Cut up chicken breasts as directed.
- Combine next 8 ingredients.
- Marinate chicken pieces for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Wrap chicken pieces in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Be careful when unwrapping to eat or you might burn yourself.