Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have had this recipe forever and I am not sure where I got it from! It is super easy and has SO MANY applications, I have two favorites though. First, I roll out the dough and bake it over an upside down metal bowl to make a light and tasty bowl for salads or desserts. Sometimes I just spread a little cinnamon and sugar on it and use as an accent on a dessert! Enjoy!
- Mix the yeast and water in a small bowl and let set for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt in larger bowl. Add yeast/water to flour and combine well.
- Knead dough on floured surface for 5 minutes. Place in lightly grease bowl and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Separate dough into desired sizes ( larger for salad bowls, medium for general use, and small for desserts). Roll dough out into a thin disc. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes, flipping bread once half way through cooking.
- This bread is great because it will take the shape of anything you cook it on. Be creative and have fun.