Recipe by julz654
This recipe was inspired from Michael Smith. It is a very healthy was to eat your veggies and fish. Can be served with rice or just plain.
- 24 ounces halibut fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Julienne garlic, onion, carrot and red pepper. Toss in a bowl with lemon zest, and olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold a 16” by 16” piece of parchment paper in half and cut out a large heart shape.
- Open the heart and then place some of the veggies along the fold. Place piece of halibut on top of the veggies and sprinkle with a bit of lemon juice.
- Fold the other half of the heart over the fish and begin to fold and roll over the edges to create a package. Twist end to seal.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. This can also be steamed in a pot for about 10 to 15 minutes.