1/8 Photos of Papeete Tahitian Prawns
Southern Lady's Note:
Simple and quick. Love those shrimp, can't get enough of them! I usually up the garlic to 3-4 cloves. Cooking time is estimated depending on the size of your prawns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash prawns.
- 2Brown the chopped onion in a heavy frying pan until golden.
- 3Add the prawns and continue cooking until they turn pinkish-red in color.
- 4Season and add a glass of dry white wine or water to the pan, then the crushed cloves of garlic and paprika.
- 5Cover the pan and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 6Check the seasoning, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Polynesian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papeete Tahitian Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 935.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.7 g