Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
use with chaat and dahi bada.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add water, little by little, to make a very soft dough.
- Roll into large thin rounds. Prick all over with fork or knife.
- Place on a clean cloth. Repeat for all dough.
- Heat oil, Take one round at a time.
- Cut out small rounds from it with a cutter or small katori.
- Each round should be about 1 inch in diameter.
- Fry them in hot oil to a light golden brown.
- Drain, keep aside. Cool, store till required for use.