Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Make and share this Papaya Strawberry Soymilk Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup chopped papaya, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered soy protein concentrate (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- In blender, combine soymilk and orange juice; add papaya, strawberries, and, if desired, protein powder and honey. Cover and blend until smooth.
Deeelish! I made 1/2 the recipe as just 1 serving for breakfast. I didn't use the powder or honey, but I did add 1/2 frozen banana (just 'cause it belongs in a smoothie :-) ) Great-tasting and nutritious, thanks for posting!
This was very yummy. Fruity and fresh. I made the recipe as is but did not add the protein powder. I realy enjoy smoothies and do not get around to making them often. This was a real treat!