Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I didn't know what salsa was until I came to the USA and now, I just love this one!
- 2 ripe papayas, washed and peeled and seeds discarded
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, washed,peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, washed,peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄2 cup parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled,washed and minced
- 1 tablespoon lime peel, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- Cut the papaya into 1/2 inch cubes and put the cubes in a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to mix.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Serve with grilled chicken or fish.