Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great accompaniment to grilled fish and chicken for summertime grilling!
Make and share this Papaya Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large papaya
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Peel, split, and seed papaya; chop coarsely.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve over grilled fish such as ahi tuna, swordfish; also grilled chicken.
This was terrific on grilled fish!!! Thanks!!!
I love tropical fruit salsas and this one was so tasty. A good combination of ingredients and very colorful. This salsa was just the right thing to go with grilled swordfish. Thanks Sue L.
my daughter made this last night and served it with blackened barbequed salmon. she said it was wonderful. Tomorrow, I will try it and give you an update.