Karina A's Note:
A yummy shake high in antioxidants and low in calories. Can be made vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups papayas (chunks, seeded fresh or frozen)
- 7 peach slices (frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup milk (can use FF milk, soy, almond, rice or coconut. i prefer coconut or almond)
- 1/2-1 cup yogurt (FF greek, vanilla, soy, coconut. i use FF vanilla greek)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (ground) (optional)
- 1Add almost all liquids, yogurt and frozen fruit to blender. Let sit for at least 5 minutes to let fruit melt into liquid.
- 2Blend ingredients on low for 90 seconds.
- 3Add remaining liquid and banana and blend on low to high for an additional 90 seconds.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papaya Perfection Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: