Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A yummy shake high in antioxidants and low in calories. Can be made vegan.
- 2 cups papayas (chunks, seeded fresh or frozen)
- 7 peach slices (frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 cup milk (can use FF milk, soy, almond, rice or coconut. i prefer coconut or almond)
- 1⁄2-1 cup yogurt (FF greek, vanilla, soy, coconut. i use FF vanilla greek)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (ground) (optional)
- Add almost all liquids, yogurt and frozen fruit to blender. Let sit for at least 5 minutes to let fruit melt into liquid.
- Blend ingredients on low for 90 seconds.
- Add remaining liquid and banana and blend on low to high for an additional 90 seconds.