Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful sweet drink for that perfect comfort food. I delicious cool drink for summer.
- 1 medium ripe papaya (roughly 1 lb.)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups finely crushed ice
- Peel papaya.
- Cut papaya in half, remove seeds, and chop fruit coarsely.
- Combine the papaya, milk, cinnamon and ice in blender.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and thick.
I made this using 3 ounces of low fat sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup low fat milk, 6 ice cubes, and 1 1/2 cups papaya. topped with cinnamon. Dessert in a glass. I would definitely not use more condensed milk because this was sweet enough. Thanks!
I didn't like the combination of cinnamon and papaya, and found the condensed milk a tad too sweet.