Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This combination of papaya and mango makes an exotic salsa. It is colorful and a nice taste variation. Great with grilled, broiled or pan fried fish.
- 1⁄2 cup papaya, diced (firm but ripe)
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced (firm but ripe)
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced (wear gloves)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Gently toss together all ingredients until well combined. Be careful not to bruise the papaya or mango.
- Makes about 2 cups.