Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This lassi is a variation on the tremendously popular North Indian mango lassi, using papaya and citrus for a bright and refreshing drink. I have changed the original recipe using soy or coconut milk yogurt instead of dairy. Use whichever yogurt you like. Adapted from Serious Eats.
- 473.18 ml ripe papayas, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 118.29 ml soy yogurt (or vanilla coconut yogurt, or use dairy yogurt if you like)
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- Mix papaya, yogurt, lime juice, orange juice, honey, and salt in blender until smooth.
- Add ice to blender and blend until smooth. Lassi should be thick.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.