- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 large papaya
- 3⁄4 lb crab, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- boston lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and section grapefruit, reserving juice.
- Peel, halve and slice papaya.
- In another bowl, combine crab, celery and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons reserved grapefruit juice, vinegar, olive oil, sage and cayenne.
- Pour over crab and toss lightly to combine.
- Line plates with lettuce leaves. Arrange papaya slices and grapefruit on plates. Serve crab mounded in the center.