Recipe by Dave C
This one is not mine. Found it while searching for something else. Spring is here,you can never have to much ice cream. Exotic and flavorful. Try using other fruits such as mangos, strawberries, bananas or raspberries. Yum!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) cana taste of thai coconut milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 papaya, peeled and cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine Coconut Milk, whipping cream and sugar.
- Whip with electric mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and papaya.
- Stir to blend all ingredients together well.
- Place mixture in ice cream machine and follow manufacturers instructions for making ice cream.