- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into thin slices
- 14fl .oz. coconut milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the chicken cubes and continue to fry for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add the papaya slices and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and heat through, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.