Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A special morning treat. For mor crunch try adding a sprinkle of granola. Another tasty recipe from the CA Department of Public Healthy.
- 2 papayas, rinsed and peeled
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons almond granola (optional)
- Cut papaya in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Place each half on a medium plate.
- Place an equal amount of banana, kiwifruit, strawberries, and oranges in each papaya half.
- Combine yogurt, honey and mint if using; mix well. Spoon over fruit before serving. If you would like a little crunch sprinkle with some granola.
Very fun and delicious! I included both optional ingredients, using mint from the garden and homemade almond granola. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7
I enjoyed making this salad to use up some of my fruit. I used pineapple and a little cherry yogurt I had already open, so skipped the honey. Yum! Thanks Deb! Made for ZWT#7 by a Food.Commando.