Recipe by Debbwl
A special morning treat. For mor crunch try adding a sprinkle of granola. Another tasty recipe from the CA Department of Public Healthy.
- 2 papayas, rinsed and peeled
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons almond granola (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut papaya in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Place each half on a medium plate.
- Place an equal amount of banana, kiwifruit, strawberries, and oranges in each papaya half.
- Combine yogurt, honey and mint if using; mix well. Spoon over fruit before serving. If you would like a little crunch sprinkle with some granola.