1/1 Photo of Papaya and Mango Jam
Lovely with scones or bagels and cream cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil over moderate heat, stirring frequently.
- 3Reduce heat.
- 4Simmer uncovered for 30 or 40 minutes until most of the liquid has cooked away and mixture is thick, stirring often.
- 5Spoon jam into hot sterilized canning jars.
- 6Fill jar to within 0.125 in from top.
- 7Seal quickly and tightly.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papaya and Mango Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 112.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g