Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mask does wonders for your skin!!!Papayas are full of natural enzymes that are good for everything from meat tenderizing to digestive health,and,yes,your skin.This mask should make your skin noticeably softer and smoother as soon as you rinse it off.It's mildly exfoliating and should help even out your skin texture and tone gradually over time.Papaya is said to sometimes be adverse to people who have very sensitive skin so be careful if you do-however my skin is very delicate and papaya has never irritated it ,other than some mild tingling as the mask dries,which doesn't bother me at all.The only downside is that ripe papaya can be a little funky smelling.
- Peel and cut up papaya.Using a fork mash the papaya up very well.Measure out 1/2 cup and mix with the honey.
- Spread the mixture all over your face and neck.
- Leave the mask on at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.The longer you leave it on the better the results.
- You may want to lean your head back slightly for the 1st 10 minutes as this is a very drippy mask.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry.If your skin looks a little orange you haven't got all the dried juice off-rinse again. .Use 1 -2 times a week .