Recipe by DiXiEmEdiC911
My grandfather's absolute favorite dish. He called it "Nuna & Toodles," but I thought it might be difficult to search that way :) A hundred times better than Tuna Helper, and so easy. Crowd pleaser!
- 1 bag any size egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tuna
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Place noodles in casserole dish.
- Heat together tuna, soup, 1/3 stick butter, milk, and pepper in saucepan and pour over noodles. For the milk, fill the emptied soup can 3/4 full of regular milk, do not use evaporated milk.
- Top with crushed Ritz crackers and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp.
- melted butter.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly, about 30 minutes.