Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious sandwich turned into a pizza.
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust
- 354.88 ml thousand island dressing (more or less)
- 236.59 ml shredded swiss cheese (more or less)
- 236.59 ml shredded provolone cheese (more or less)
- 354.88 ml sauerkraut (more or less)
- 226.79 g pastrami (Thinly Sliced) or 226.79 g corned beef (Thinly Sliced)
- Bake pizza dough according to packaged directions.
- Use the thousand Island dressing as the sauce for the base of the pizza.
- Sprinkle partial cheese mixture on top of thousand island dressing.
- Place half the meat. Add sauerkraut evenly all over, then repeat by layering with the rest of the remaining meat and shredded cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake until all is melted and the outer crust is dark golden brown. Pull out and Let cool, slice and serve warm.
This sounded good, and it was. I made this as a large thin. Used 6 oz thousand Island for the sauce, too much sauce on a thin crust tends to make it soggy. Other ingredients per recipe.<br/>Drain and wring out the sauerkraut, that soggy thing again. Pizza was excellent, next time will cook a little longer as the well cooked bits were the best. Was really good cold too!