Recipe by Hope Rock
A delicious sandwich turned into a pizza.
Top Review by chriseats62
This sounded good, and it was. I made this as a large thin. Used 6 oz thousand Island for the sauce, too much sauce on a thin crust tends to make it soggy. Other ingredients per recipe.<br/>Drain and wring out the sauerkraut, that soggy thing again. Pizza was excellent, next time will cook a little longer as the well cooked bits were the best. Was really good cold too!
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust
- 354.88 ml thousand island dressing (more or less)
- 236.59 ml shredded swiss cheese (more or less)
- 236.59 ml shredded provolone cheese (more or less)
- 354.88 ml sauerkraut (more or less)
- 226.79 g pastrami (Thinly Sliced) or 226.79 g corned beef (Thinly Sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake pizza dough according to packaged directions.
- Use the thousand Island dressing as the sauce for the base of the pizza.
- Sprinkle partial cheese mixture on top of thousand island dressing.
- Place half the meat. Add sauerkraut evenly all over, then repeat by layering with the rest of the remaining meat and shredded cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake until all is melted and the outer crust is dark golden brown. Pull out and Let cool, slice and serve warm.