1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is my dad's sauce. It tastes like Marinara with a pizazz. I love it. I only eat this and homemade marinara. Other than that, I don't like tomato sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauteed garlic in olive oil until golden brown, add onion and cook until translucent.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and cook until it cooks down about an inch. About two hours.
- 3My dad would add italian sausage and spare ribs and cook it for a couple hours. I like it without meat.
- 4Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papa's Pasta Sauce (Great on Spaghetti, Ziti, OH YEAH RIGATONI!)
Serving Size: 1 (1812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2343.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: