Recipe by rainna
This a Peruvian dish of potatoes which is to accompany most dishes like Arroz con Pollo, or a beef stew called Lomo Saltado.
- 8 -10 potatoes (boiled and sliced in half)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (halved)
- 10 pitted black olives
- 8 -10 leaves lettuce
- 2 red peppers (deseeded) or 2 yellow peppers (deseeded)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 250 g cream cheese or 250 g ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch turmeric powder, for colour
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in the blender the peppers, milk, cheese, garlic, turmeric powder, lime juice, salt and pepper. Cream until well mixed.
- Place a bed of lettuce on a serving plate. Arrange the potatoes around the plate. Pour the creamed mixture over the potatoes. Add the eggs and olives and serve.