Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This receipe is great for BBQ's
Make and share this Papa's Hamburger Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (I prefer turkey) or 1 lb ground turkey (I prefer turkey)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (20 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- Brown hamburger, green pepper and onion in pan over medium high heat.
- Combine all ingredients into casserole dish.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350 until bubbling.
- I prefer to serve it hot but it is good cold too.