Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Greek rice pilaf. Easy to make and tastes great. Goes well with Papa's Greek chicken.
Make and share this Papa's Greek Rice Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups converted white rice (Uncle Ben's is the best)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 large lemons, juice of (add 1 more lemon if you like it extra lemony)
- Before you start have chicken broth cans opened and ready to pour.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan.
- Add rice and stir constantly until golden browned (Use Med-Hi Heat).
- Quickly add chicken broth and lemon juice and cook uncovered until liquid is absorbed (about 25 minutes.).
Super, super good!!! Have made several times and never tire of it. Family loves it.