Recipe by sdouros
Greek chicken cooked in tomato sauce. Easy to make, smells wonderful, and is great tasting. Everyone loves it. Goes well with Papa's Greek rice pilaf.
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (can use bone in thighs and legs)
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (found in most super markets spice section)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs.
- HEAVILY coat chicken on all sides with Cavender's Greek seasoning.
- Cook covered for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Drain fat and add tomato sauce.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees and cook covered an additional 1 - 1 1/2 hours.