Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from an old Church Cookbook. The pages are falling out and I am afraid this one will be lost. Papa Rooster made me go buy another ice cream freezer on Father's Day. Mine wouldn't work and he HAD to have his Father's Day Fix of this wonderful stuff.
- Blend in blender: egg yolk, sugar, whipping cream and Junket.
- Whip egg whites and
- mix all in 1 1/2 gallon (6 quarts) ice cream freezer.
- Add milk to finish filling and
- follow freezer instructions as usual.
- **I find the Junket mix in the area of the store with the canned milk.