- 500 g chorizo sausages, chopped
- 300 g onions, chopped
- 1200 g potatoes, peeled, boiled & diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, julienned
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 750 g tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- On a large pan, over medium heat fry chorizo for 5 - 8 minutes, until fat has become oil.
- Add onions & jalapeño peppers, salt & pepper, stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes until onions soften.
- Add diced potatoes and stir, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortillas and salsa, enjoy!