A great side of potatoes, excellent with grilled or roasted meat or seafood. A Colombian favorite.
Make and share this Papas Chorreadas recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the whole potatoes in lightly salted water for about twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat and saute the onion and tomato, stirring often, for about 15 minutes or until the onion is very soft.
- Season with paprika and pepper.
- Remove from heat; add cheese, stir well.
- Halve the potatoes and serve with the onion/cheese sauce.