Possibly the most popular tapa in the Canary Islands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange potatoes (if possible in a single layer) in a wide and shallow soup pot.
- 2Add water--just half way up the potatoes (not covering them).
- 3Add the salt and lemon slices.
- 4Bring to a boil and cover with a damp towel.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, and cook until done, and water has evaporated considerably--the skins should begin to"wrinkle.
- 6"This should take about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove potatoes from water and serve with"Mojo Picón" Mojo Picon (Garlic Sauce).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papas Arrugadas
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4659.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g