Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to go to this Italian restaurant inside Shangri la Hotel. They serve the best dip ever! It's not until i became good friends with the chef before i got the recipe for this! Great with labosh flat bread or any bread for that matter. Simple to make too. The secret ingredient is ANCHOVY but You wouldn't taste it, I PROMISE!
- 225 g cream cheese (Philadelphia brand preferred) or 225 g low-fat cream cheese (Philadelphia brand preferred)
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets (Star brand preferred)
- Puree in food processor till spreading consistency.
- Serve with bread sticks, crackers or ciabatta.
Very very Goood! We eat it with any crusty bread. Yum!!
This was a hit! And is now a family favorite. It was SUPER EASY to make! I let it sit for about 3 hours before serving, everyone loved it. Thank you! Thank you!
yeah! Really great with Lavosh bread!