Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
From Top Secret Recipes www.topsecretrecipes.com. Found on the net enjoyed it, thought i would share with you all!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup Cheese Whiz
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice (rom canned or jarred jalapeno slices)
- combine cornstarch with milk in a small bowl and stir until cornstarch has dissolved.
- add cheese whiz and stir to combine.
- microwave on high for 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- add juice from jalapeno slices, and stir.
It was a good alternative of the sauce thanks for the recipe.