- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper until smooth. Add green beans and chopped onions, stir until blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add cheese, stir until completely melted and blended.
- Top with french fried onions, bake for 5 minutes.