1/1 Photo of Papa Bear's Baked Italian Lemon Chicken
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This recipe was given to me by a great guy we called "Papa Bear". This is easy and really good. Hi Papa Bear, if you're out there. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound to flatten just a little.
- 2Place chicken in glass pan and marinate in lemon juice for about 10 minutes. Turning a few times.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper and olive oil turn to coat and let marinate for another 15 minutes.
- 4Put bread crumbs on plate and coat chicken on both sides.
- 5Fold chicken in half and place in a glass baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes then flip over and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- 7Do not overbake. :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papa Bear's Baked Italian Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 604.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: