Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is found more in the center of Portugal, its a very moist cake, very creamy in the center as if it wasnt fully cooked. It is usually made in a special red clay cake pan, but a normal cake pan wil do, You can either use a tube cake pan or a simple round one. I myself have never made this particular cake, I am posting it for a member that was looking for this recipe Hope you enjoy it Nona........lol..lol....
- Beat the 2 eggs with the sugar till very creamy.
- Slowly add in the 6 egg yolks, that have been slightly beaten.
- Beat for about 10-15 minutes. (longer its beaten the better it is.).
- Now slowly fold in the flour a little at a time, until complety done.
- Line the cake pan with wax papper, butter and flour wax paper and place inside cake pan.
- Pour the cake batter in pan.
- Place in preheated oven 180ºc Bake for 15min.