Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious Portugese cake. I found this recipe on the Internet.
- Turn oven on first to 350 degrees.
- Now butter angel food cake pan well.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites until real stiff.
- In another bowl beat yolks until lightly colored. Now fold into the stiff whites.
- add the sugar and flour, mix well.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting into cake.
- Cool 10 minutes in upright position, then remove from pan.