Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 4 1⁄2 ounces whole wheat french bread, torn into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a big bowl, stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add tomato, onion, bread, and crab; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.