Rachael Ray cooks well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 portabella mushroom caps (wiped clean with a damp towel)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (for liberal drizzling)
- grill seasoning
- 4 slices crusty bread (stale bread is better)
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- 4 plum tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 2 cubanelle peppers (seeded and diced)
- 3 roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 1 lb smoked mozzarella cheese (diced)
- 1 cup arugula (shredded)
- 1 cup fresh basil (shredded)
- flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 11. Preheat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high. Drizzle the mushrooms with.
- 2EVOO and season with grill seasoning. Grill the mushrooms until fork-tender and.
- 3well marked but not entirely soft, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 42. Meanwhile, drizzle the bread with EVOO and grill until lightly toasted, 1 to.
- 52 minutes on each side. Rub the garlic all over the bread and cut into dice.
- 63. Place the bread in a large bowl and add the tomatoes, Cubanelle peppers,.
- 7roasted peppers, onion, cheese, arugula, basil and parsley. Dress the salad with.
- 8the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and a liberal drizzle of EVOO. Season the.
- 9salad with salt and pepper to taste. Pile the salad evenly on top of the.
- 10mushroom caps.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panzanella-Topped Grilled Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.6
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers