from food network
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Insert basil leaf in cheese cube.
- 2Slice prosciutto in half and wrap around cheese.
- 3On a soaked wooden skewer place bread, cheese, cherry tomato and repeat finishing with tomato.
- 4Brush skewer with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Preheat grill to medium-high heat (375°F).
- 6Cook skewers, turning once, until prosciutto is golden brown, cheese starts to ooze and bread is golden.
- 7Serve on skewers.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panzanella Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 475.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: