- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 cubes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 12 slices prosciutto, thin slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1 cubes
- 12 wood skewers
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Insert basil leaf in cheese cube.
- Slice prosciutto in half and wrap around cheese.
- On a soaked wooden skewer place bread, cheese, cherry tomato and repeat finishing with tomato.
- Brush skewer with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (375°F).
- Cook skewers, turning once, until prosciutto is golden brown, cheese starts to ooze and bread is golden.
- Serve on skewers.